Because I had so much fun making my Fitness Wish List last week, I thought I’d make a few more to share before Christmas sneaks up on us all. This week’s is for all us mamas! I chose all of these gifts because they’re practical AND a little bit indulgent all at the same time. Ok, I guess the dark chocolate is all indulgence, but it has anti-oxidants so we’re still being productive here, folks! Once again, there are items on this list that fit into anyone’s budget and are all on my actual wish list this year!
- Mukluk Slipper Boots | A good pair of “sweater moccasins” should be at the top of all mamas’ lists! These slippers are SO comfy, they slip on in a jiff, and have a soft leather sole making it easy to ninja your way around the house when baby is sleeping! $12-15
- Artifact Uprising Instagram Photo Book | These books are simply beautiful. But, they’re also affordable and an easy way to turn Instagram into an actual scrapbook. Every mama means to make one of these documenting her sweet baby’s life, but she sometimes gets side tracked and would LOVE for you to make one for her! She’ll probably even cry happy tears when she opens it. $18
- The Yellow Table Cookbook | I recently attended a lovely cookbook release party at author Anna Carl Watson’s parents home here in Nashville. My sweet friend Hannah invited me as she knows Anna from her time living in NYC and I fell in love with The Yellow Table. This book is seriously beautiful and the recipes simple and perfect. $30
- Videri Dark Chocolate | I almost think I don’t even need to give you my reason for this one. It’s chocolate. I know the crew that owns Videri and they are as top notch as their confections. Also, it’s chocolate. $8
- Volcano Candle | I’ve actually included this item on a gift guide once before. But, it’s a staple. It smells clean & crisp, which every house that contains young humans can use more of, and who doesn’t want their home to smell like Anthropologie? $28
- doTERRA Family Physician Kit | My mother-in-law gifted this essential oil kit to me just before Piper was born and it’s been a total life changer. From frankincense during labor to lavender to soothe teething pain, we use the oils daily in our home. They’re safe & effective which is a double whammy every mama deserves! $167
I’d love to hear what other mamas are hoping to receive this Christmas. Or, better yet, what you plan to give to the mamas in your life!
Nourish and Be Nourished::